I am not complaining though because it has turned this:

Into this!!!

Another thing is we have been staying inside during the crazy downpours and have watched some good movies. We watched War Horse, Jane Eyre, and Warrior Heart. They were all pretty good. Another good thing about this weather is it has kept the weather not as hot as it can be this time of year.
Hope all is well with my readers! Feel free to comment and let me know you are here :)




2 comments:
Hi there! Sorry I haven't been around much lately. Just sooo busy with my own garden and having fun. We've had a lot of rain here lately, too. I think summer may have arrived today, though, yay! Your garden looks great! I have had to replant nearly everything 3 times this year. Hopefully with the warmer weather, things will actually start sprouting! The only thing doing well in my garden right now are my volunteer peas, potatoes, lettuce and strawberries. Hope you get to start harvesting soon. BTW, we loved War Horse. Josiah wants a WWI themed birthday party now :)
We loved War Horse. I would like to buy it but haven't seen it for sale anywhere.
Your garden looks great!
Post a Comment