Saturday, April 14, 2012

Relay for Life!!

Relay for Life 2012. We wanted to go to this because we have cancer survivors and those who lost the battle here on earth (but we know are rejoicing in heaven!) It had dropped in temperature about 15 degrees this week, and it was so cold! When the track was full and the sun had just set, it wasn't so bad. The closer to midnight it got, the colder it got. We are usually debating on whether to turn the air on at this time of year, but not tonight. It was a clear night though and you could feel the spirit of hope and love for others. Although the event lasted until 7 am, we left a little before 2 am.


The luminaries, so sweet & beautiful


My Beautiful Peach and I, freezing but still doing good after midnight


Mr Brown & Peach in the big field where they ran games and had some booths to stop and rest or grab a drink


Please stop taking pictures mom, really says Pepper


Piglet says if you hurry you can take my picture mom, I need to go over there


Peanut says I'll hold still for just a minute


Sure I'll stop for you mama says Pear


Surprise Pepper, I got you anyway :))


"Hope" This is what this is all about. Hope for the future, hope for today! Grabbed this pic about 1 am. It was the first time the track died down a little.

1 comment:

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

What awesome pictures! Thank you for doing this. It really is a great event. Love seeing recent pics of you all :) Thank you so much for your prayers concerning our move. We wait patiently for God's timing. Love, Jackie