Thursday, March 8, 2012

Birthday Boys

We had some birthdays here, and we ate cupcakes for breakfast just because, and they are pretty happy about it!



We also headed into the city for a field trip to the symphony - we love taking pictures of the old churches


You get pretty good shots from inside here


It was overcast but bright outside, and although we were planning a picnic lunch we could not because it started pouring. We had a nice time anyway!


The lady in charge inside told me twice that there would be no photography allowed inside the building, so we have none from inside...

I cut all my hair off as well. Piglet shot this pic of me when I walked outside to gather jumpers off the trampoline.


Speaking of trampolines, here is what happens in the winter when you jump - static electricity




Speaking of trampolines, Piglet jumps like a pro while it took Peanut a little convincing that he would not have to hold his nose to jump (He is used to jumping into the pool with his floaties on and holding his nose)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! Holding his nose!

Hugs,
Teena

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

Thank you for your prayers. I just had to tell you I so appreciate it so much. Please keep praying. Pray for me to see the good in this situation. To cling to what is good.

Cassandra said...

My goodness your right !! They are so big ,
I love all pics :-)